Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Repetition Photo Assignment







To create my repetition photos I used the bottom image as my base. Since I did not have multiples of anything to use in a repetition photo I had to create them. My first step in this process was to open my image and rename it and save it again. I then opened the image again and used the quick selection tool to select the cactus. I then dragged that selection over to my saved document twice. This gave me three cactus to line up in a straight line. I then merged my layers so that it would be a single image. Next I used the quick selection tool to select all three cacti. I then inversed my selection and lowered the lighting by using the hue/saturation option under photo adjustments. I then inversed the selection and increased the saturation a bit. Next I used the smudge tool to smudge the background. Next I used the burn tool to burn the cacti to a darker green. I then cropped the image to final cropping. Next I saved my final picture then applied a watercolor filter to create another final image. That is the first one you see.


No comments:

Post a Comment