Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Color Balance Photo Assigment


To create this color balance picture I cropped it in close to the cactus and them used the quick selection tool to select the areas not including the cactus or the pot. I then darkened the back my lowering the lighting with the hue/saturation option under photo adjusments. I then inversed my selection so I could lighten the pot and cactus. I again used the hue and saturation option to increase the saturation to make the colors jump out more. I then used the smudge tool to smudge the background and a little bit of the vase so it would create a slight frame around the cactus. I did not record the original number of the photo and that is why I did not post the original photo because it is hard to tell which one I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment