Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dominance Photo Assignment




To create my dominance image I used the bottom picture as my base. My first step in created this was straightening the picture a little bit. To do this I used the ruler tool which is found in the sub menu under the eyedropper tool. I drew a line to from one side to the other so that the vase would be straight. Next I selected the rotate canvas arbitrarily. This option is found under the image menu. I then cropped the image and used the quick selection tool to select the background. I then darkened the background using the light tool under hue/saturation option under photo adjustments. I then used the spot healing brush to get rid of the white dot on the vase that was as a result of my camera flash. I then used the burn tool to darken the cactus and the ornament. Finally I applied the cutout filter to the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment